- The meet is organized by SASA East District and licensed by Scottish Swimming and World Para Swimming.
- No guarantee can be given by SASA East District that the event will take place at a particular time or any particular date and the organisers reserve the right to reschedule the event without notice and without any liability for so doing.
- In the event of postponement, cancellation or abandonment of the event, refunds if any, will be made at the absolute discretion of SASA East District. SASA East District will have no legal liability to make a refund or to pay any form of consequential or indirect damage such as loss of enjoyment, travel and accommodation costs.
- No articles, periodicals, publications, flyers, or goods of any nature may be offered either free or for sale by any persons save only the East District, without written permission of the East District.
Swimmers and coaches
- Only accredited personnel are entitled to be in the changing village or on the pool deck.
- Swimmers should comply with the health and safety instructions in place for the meet. Swimmers may not use the gallery stairways or top corridor when wearing wet swimsuits or without appropriate footwear.
- Swimmers should use the facilities provided in the changing village. They should not change in the seating area or toilets.
- All swimmers are responsible for the care of their belongings in the pool area. There are lockers in the changing area which should be used. Large bags and clothes should not be brought into the seating.
- Anti-doping test facilities may be available on site. Coaches/swimmers whose National Federations require testing for times set at EISM20 are asked to inform the meet organiser at the time of entry. Random anti-doping tests may also be made, in line with British and Scottish Swimming anti-doping rules
- Those at the event must at all times comply with the instructions given by any steward or officer of the East District and / or the facility management.
- The stewards and officers of the East District and the facility management have discretion to ask any person with or without a valid ticket to leave the venue.
- No tickets may be offered for resale within events. Any such tickets offered for sale may be confiscated by any steward or officer of the East District.
- Spectators may not throw objects within the venue, nor use foul or abusive language or other offensive words such as racial or sexual abuse within the venue. Alcohol may not be consumed within the venue.
- The following articles must not be brought within the venue (fireworks, glass, smoke canisters, air horn, flares, weapons of any sort). Any person with such an item will be refused entry as instructed by a steward or officer of the East District or the facility management.
- The facility management request that the following procedures are adhered to :
- All spectators will vacate the spectator area in between sessions
- No standing on the balcony during the event or obstructing stairways and passageways
- No large bags or clothing on seats in the spectator area.
- Any devise capable of taking photographs or video must be registered on the appropriate form available at the front desk. No person may for commercial purposes take photographs or use any video recording equipment at the event without the express written permission of the organisers. Flash photography within the competition pool hall is not permitted at any time. Mobile phones may not be used in the changing village, toilet or shower areas.
- Video and photographs should not be posted on unsecure social websites but may be posted on secure sections of club websites.
- Should swimmers wish to use mobile phone for photographic purposes on poolside permission must be obtained from the organiser.
- Authorised personnel acting on behalf of the East District will take static photos and video footage for the purpose of future promotion of the event and for live streaming. Images will be made available to media partners, on our website and on our social network sites. Competitors not wishing to be photographed should complete a form available from the meet organiser.
The East District reserves absolutely the right to eject from events any person or persons failing to comply with any of these event regulations within a reasonable time.
Anything not covered above will be at the promoter’s discretion.